elmoTHUMM Coming to Chicago???

  • gregvaden
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2009
      Hello All - Greg from the Detroit based elmoTHUMM here. We have a couple of potentional dates in IL that we'd love to participate in but we need a little from you to make that happen. If you belong to or know someone involved with your area schools, performing art centers, or universities and colleges and would like to book our group for a date around Feb. 5 or March 12, PLEASE give us a call or shot me an email. We understand that money is tight all over the country and that routing gigs is really the only way to affordibly make them happen.

      Again, PLEASE help us and we'll help you and let's see if we can't make some music together.

      Thank:
      Greg Vaden
      elmoTHUMM Entertainment
      (248)676-0886