Re: CHICAGO: Vocal Chaos holding auditions! (CORRECTION)

  • jeffvswearingen
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2009

      *** PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CORRECTION ***

      If you think you've got what it takes to join Vocal Chaos, we want to hear you! Please send an e-mail to auditions [at] vocalchaos.com

      (I forgot that e-mail addresses were masked in Yahoo! Groups.)

      Thanks!

      Vocal Chaos
      ---
      Co-Producers, AcappellaFest
      2007 Harmony Sweepstakes Chicago Regional, 3rd Place
      2003 and 2007 Harmony Sweepstakes Chicago Regional, Best Original Arrangement Award Winners
      www.vocalchaos.com
      www.myspace.com/vocalchaosmusic
      www.acappellafest.com