elmoTHUMM Update

  • gregvaden
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2009
      Hello Chicago (and everyone else listening in):

      Greg from elmoTHUMM here. So, it's been a busy few weeks for us here
      in Michigan. elmoTHUMM has been added as a headliner for SingStrong
      (SingStrong.org). We look forward to working with Blue Jupiter,
      Eclipse, and the rest of the SingStrong gang. We have also added
      another theater show in Three Rivers, MI. The Riviera Theater
      (trriviera.com) is a couple hrs. drive from Chicago but hey, we're
      willing to meet you half way (between Detroit & Chicago) so that's
      saying something.

      That's it for now. Good luck EVERYONE at this years Sweeps. We've
      got a corperate gig that night so I'm sorry to say I'll be missing it
      this year. PLEASE - if you have friends or family in or near Reston,
      VA or Three Rivers, MI tell them to come check out our show and say
      HELLO.

      Details for this years AcappellaFest should be forthcoming soon.
      Take Care:
      Greg Vaden
      elmoTHUMM
      www.YouTube.com/user/elmoTHUMM