BBS at House of Blues???

  • schlesmail@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2001
      A barbershop quartet singing at House of Blues? Impossible, you say?

      Not anymore -- check out the story on the front page of the Tempo
      section of the Friday, Aug. 17 Chicago Tribune. If you can't get
      your hands on a copy of the paper, you can read the story on the
      Tribune's Web site at:

      http://www.chicagotribune.com/features/lifestyle/chi-
      0108170013aug17.story?coll=chi%2Dleisuretempo%2Dhed

      (type in both lines above as the complete URL, & you'll be taken to
      the actual story -- Tribune's home page is at www.chicagotribune.com)

      --Joseph Schlesinger
      schlesmail@..., zinger99@...
      member Shoreliner Chorus (http://www.nsn.org/evkhome/bflat)
      member New Tradition Chorus (http://www.newtradition.org)
      founder Barbershop Harmony Chicagoland (http://www.bbs.singer.as)
      847/328-0921

      P.S.: If you want to try barbershop harmony for yourself, the
      Shoreliner Chorus is hosting a FREE Open House starting 7:30
      Wednesday night, Aug. 22. There'll be light refreshments, some
      background info about our group & our style of music, & lots of
      singing from start to finish. BCNU??