elmoTHUMM New Video (some)

  • gregvaden
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2009
      Hey:

      Happy New Year! elmoTHUMM is officially celebrating its 10th year and
      we've just posted a new, updated version of our promotional video. It
      contains new footage with special guest Scott Leonard of Rockapella.
      Check it out at:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uhCx5jrHUs

      Sound off and tell us what you think. Tell us about a show you've
      attended. Tell us something. Feedback from you is the only way we can
      continue to improve our shows.

      Look for upcoming AcappellaFest announcements. I'm hoping to expand
      the event to Detroit while we continue to try and grow the event in
      Chicago.

      Hope to see you soon.
      Greg Vaden
      elmoTHUMM