The Yale Spizzwinks(?) tour Chicago

  • kent.twardock
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2008

      Hey everyone!  We're the Yale Spizzwinks(?) (yes, the question mark is part of the name), and we're very excited to be visiting Chicago on our Winter Tour!  We are the oldest underclassman a cappella group in the nation, and since 1914 we've been entertaining audiences around the world (and in six continents over the past three years) with our unique blend of sweet harmony and tongue-in-cheek humor.  If you'd like to see us, we'll be performing...

      Saturday, January 3 at 7:30
      Saint James Cathedral, 65 E Huron St in downtown Chicago
      http://www.saintjamescathedral.org/
      Tickets: $15 for adults and $10 for students

      Tuesday, January 6 at 7:00
      Grace Episcopal Church, 924 Lake St in Oak Park
      http://www.graceoakpark.org/
      Free admission; suggested donation: $10

      Check out the photo album I've posted and the link below to our website.  Hope to see you soon!

      Kent Twardock, musical director

      www.spizzwinks.com