Looking for Professional Artists to perform in China

  • artisttochina
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 15, 2008
      Connect Great is a US Based company. We are looking for different types
      of professional artists to
      perform in China. Artists include: Singer, dancer, Lead dancer, bands,
      DJ, Magician, circus. Contract range from 1 month to 1 year.
      Performance fee range from $800 to $1000 a week.
      Please go to ConnectGreatInc.com to fill out the Artist To China on
      line application and email your resume in word document format, at
      least one presentable picture to be sent to the employers, style of
      music or performance, and your performance sample link in websites like
      YouTube, your available time and your intended length of contract to
      ArtistToChina@..., or call 323-306-3138 during 4:00pm
      to 9:00pm PST or 678-999-8652 or 404-642-8712 during 8:00am to 4:00pm
      PST , Please specify Artist to China and your name as the email subject
      Title.