elmoTHUMM says THANKS & Happy Holidays

  • gregvaden
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2008
      There is much to be thankful for when you're a member of elmoTHUMM.
      For those that attended this years AcappellaFest, a special thanks.
      For those that didn't, well, shame on you and we'll hope to see YOU in
      2009.

      Last but not least, if you are interested in a road trip and would like
      to attend our show May 23, 2009 at The Village Theater at Cherry Hill
      here in Canton, MI - visit:

      http://sabo.seatadvisor.com/sabo/servlets/TicketRequest?
      eventId=115688&presenter=VTCH&venue=&event=ElmoTh09

      It will be your last chance to celebrate AC100. Besides, a pair of
      tickets would make an excellent holiday gift!!!
      Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, & God Bless!
      Greg Vaden
      elmoTHUMM