FYI - A Cappella Always updated

  • Eric Mueller
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 16, 2001
      Hi all, FYI,

      I've just added some new tracks from Mockingbird, The Coats (formerly The
      Trenchcoats) and Rockapella to A Cappella Always, my 24/7 a cappella
      Internet radio station! Please come by, read about the updates and tune in
      at:

      http://www.themepark.com/acappella/

      thanks,
      Eric (former tenor/baritone, "Press Any Key," Berkeley, CA)

      --
      Eric Mueller
      eric@...

      (323) 852-0883
      (323) 417-4900 fax

      Themepark
      a specialized web services company:
      frontend, backend, cotton candy, corn dogs

      http://www.themepark.com
    • Eric Mueller
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 16, 2001
        Hi all, FYI,

        About ten new tracks on A Cappella Always, my 24/7 all-a cappella Internet
        radio station. Listen in for new stuff from Acoustix, the Alley Cats, All
        Star Vocal Band, M-Pact, Mighty Echoes, Naturally Seven, Toxic Audio,
        Shawsheen River Rats, The Accidentals, and Vox One's fantastic "Over the
        Rainbow."

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 4, 2001
          Hi all, FYI, over the past few weeks I've added a bunch of new tracks to A
          Cappella Always, my 24/7 all-a cappella Internet radio station.

          Tune in for tracks from the 17th Ave. All Stars, Reverb, A Perfect Blend,
          Blind Man's Bluff, Chapter Six, Five O'Clock Shadow, City Lights,
          Exboyfriends, The Flying Pickets, Live Wire, Toxic Audio, Sweet Deliverance,
          Sixth Wave, SoVoSo, The Bobs and the Total Experience Gospel Choir!

          http://www.ericmueller.org/acappella/

          thanks,
          Eric (former tenor/baritone, "Press Any Key," Berkeley, CA)

          --
          Eric Mueller, eric@...

          tune into A Cappella Always, the 24/7 all-a cappella Internet radio station!
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 16, 2001
            Hi all, FYI, just added a bunch of new tracks to A Cappella Always, my 24/7
            all-a cappella Internet radio station.

            Tune in for new stuff from Five O'Clock Shadow, measureXmeasure, The Nylons,
            the USC SoCal VoCals, the University of Michigan Amazin' Blue, the
            University of Rochester Midnight Ramblers, and Acappellago.

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 2, 2001
                Hi all, FYI, just added a bunch of new tracks to A Cappella Always, the 24/7
                all-a cappella Internet radio station.

                Tune in for great holiday classics from the Jubliation Singers, m*pact and
                *N Sync (hey, why not? they can do a cappella right...), plus a few live
                tracks off the House Jacks' new CD, "Drive."

                http://www.ericmueller.org/acappella/

                thanks,
                Eric (former tenor/baritone, "Press Any Key," Berkeley, CA)

                --
                Eric Mueller, eric@...

                A Cappella Always
                8581 Santa Monica Bl. Suite 477