AcappellaFest 2008 - in one week!
REMINDER: AcappellaFest 2008
DON'T MISS IT! AcappellaFest, the Midwest 's newest showcase of a cappella music, is 8 DAYS AWAY! This year's show will feature exciting performers from around the country. From contemporary pop/rock to vocal jazz, AcappellaFest 2008 promises to be THE event this Fall:
- SPECIAL GUEST Scott Leonard: You saw him last year, he's the legendary singer, songwriter, arranger and leader of Rockapella, argulably the most well-known contemporary a cappella group in the country
- elmoTHUMM: 2006 Chicago Regional Harmony Sweepstakes Champions ( Detroit )
- Vocal Chaos: 2007 Chicago Regional Harmony Sweepstakes 2nd Runner-Up ( Chicago )
- An Octave Above: 2008 Chicago Regional Harmony Sweepstakes 1st Runner-Up; 2005 and 2006 2nd Runner-Up ( Chicago )
- Route 66: Featured on WGN & WTMX, at Bears & Bulls games and many community and corporate events, including 2001 Chicago Regional Harmony Sweepstakes
- WHEN: Sunday, September 21, 2008 at 7:00pm (doors open 6:30pm)
Center for the
201 Schaumburg Ct , Schaumburg , IL 60193
- COST: $20 at the door. SAVE $5 if you buy them in advance! $5 discount also applies to students (please bring your student ID).
- To purchase tickets and for more information about our show please visit www.acappellafest.com
- If you have a specific question, please send a new e-mail to info@...
- The AcappellaFest Info Line is always available for you to leave a message: 815.301.3032
AcappellaFest is co-produced by elmoTHUMM and Vocal Chaos
Please do not reply to this e-mail – if you need more information, use the weblinks or phone numbers above. Thank you! --APB