Upcoming show: Faces for Radio, Sept. 14

  • dalykay
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2008
      Hi, all --

      I'd like to announce the upcoming annual concert for Faces for
      Radio. We're a Chicago-based, all-female a cappella group.

      Here are the details:

      When: Sunday, September 14 at 7:30pm
      Where: Holy Covenant United Methodist Church, 925 W Diversey Pkwy,
      Chicago (right by the Brown line Diversey stop)
      Cost: Free

      We'll be singing an eclectric repertoire, including arrangements of
      songs by Gnarls Barkley, Regina Spektor, Rachael Yamagata, Blind
      Melon, and The B-52s.

      You can learn more about Faces for Radio at:
      http://www.myspace.com/facesforradio1

      Hope to see you there!

      Kay Daly