call for auditions!

  • Dan Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2008
       Enertia, Chicago's all-male a cappella group, is completing a successful first year and currently seeking additional talent to expand our 8 person ensemble specializing in pop, rock, jazz, ballads, and contemporary music.  We are committed to musical excellence, friendship, fun, and a sense of community.  We are supportive of LGBT culture and the Chicago a cappella scene as a whole.  All voice parts are welcome, especially T1, Bassm and vocal percussionists!   Prior singing experience is necessary, prior a cappella experience helpful but not necessary.  Rehearsal plan set at approximately once per week.  Auditions to occur in the beginning of September.  Contact Wyatt at Wyatt_Sheeder@...  for more information or to set up an audition.  Thanks!