AcappellaFest 2008!

  • Andrew Blendermann
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2008

      AcappellaFest 2008

      ANNOUNCING: AcappellaFest 2008

      TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

      AcappellaFest, the Midwest's newest showcase of a cappella music, will feature exciting performers from around the country, including groups from right here in Chicago :

      • elmoTHUMM: 2006 Chicago Regional Harmony Sweepstakes Champions ( Detroit )
      • Vocal Chaos: 2007 Chicago Regional Harmony Sweepstakes 2nd Runner-Up ( Chicago )
      • An Octave Above: 2008 Chicago Regional Harmony Sweepstakes 1st Runner-Up; 2005 and 2006 2nd Runner-Up ( Chicago )
      • Route 66: Featured on WGN & WTMX, at Bears & Bulls games and many community and corporate events, including 2001 Chicago Regional Harmony Sweepstakes

      Here are what some of you said about AcappellaFest 2007:

      "Thank you for bringing an a cappella fest to the midwest!"

      "Excellent--Loved it all!!"

      "Venue is great for this event!"

      "I love a cappella! Great job. I hope you do it again next year!"

      Watch and hear what you missed last year!: Videos and songs on YouTube and MySpace!

      JUST ANNOUNCED!
      We are proud to announce that Scott Leonard of Rockapella will once again grace the stage of AcappellaFest!

      Surely you remember last year as he crooned with elmoTHUMM on "Stand By Me" -- come and see what we have planned for this year! You don't want to miss it!!

      DETAILS:

      • WHEN: Sunday, September 21, 2008 at 7:00pm (doors open 6:30pm)
      • WHERE: Schaumburg Prairie Center for the Arts
        201 Schaumburg Ct , Schaumburg , IL 60193
      • COST: $20 door / $15 advance and students (please bring your student ID)

      QUESTIONS?:

      • To purchase tickets and for more information about our show please visit www.acappellafest.com
      • If you have a specific question, please send a new e-mail to info@...
      • The AcappellaFest Info Line is always available for you to leave a message: 815.301.3032

      AcappellaFest is once again co-produced by elmoTHUMM and Vocal Chaos

      AcappellaFest is provided in part by a grant from
      the Jonathan A. Minkoff A cappella Award and
      CASA, The Contemporary A cappella Society of America.

      Please do not reply to this e-mail – if you need more information, use the weblinks or phone numbers above.  Thank you!  --APB