FOURTUNE AUDITIONS!

  • Sean P. Gorecki
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2008

      FOURTUNE AUDITIONS!

      Seeking First Tenor and Female Vocalists!

      Fourtune, Chicagoland’s newest co-ed a cappella quartet is seeking some new members!  Our tenor is moving to N.Y. to attend a film conservatory!  Our Mezzo is also moving to continue her education.  We wish them both lots of luck!

      This means that we have 2 open slots!  Fourtune has quickly established a level of musicianship and comradely that can’t be beat!  We’re a fun group that loves to make music together.  Fourtune performs a wide variety of music: pop, rock, jazz, doo-wop, musical theater, comedy, improve and many more!

      As long as you are committed to making this group the best it can be and you feel you have what it takes to fit the bill, we want to hear from you!

      We rehearse once a week for 3 hours.  Days/times can be figured out with everyone’s schedule.

      We have been in the studio and have a song recorded already and plan to do some more recording soon!  Check out our first recording at www.myspace.com/vocalfourtune .

      Please contact us with your inquiries!

      Sean P. Gorecki

      Musical Director