Jewish female singer needed for Chicago's premiere Jewish a cappella group!

  • Loren Shevitz
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      Please pass this message along to anyone living in or relocating to
      Chicago who would be a good fit for us!

      Todah rabah,
      Loren
      ----
      Shircago, Chicago's premier Jewish a cappella ensemble, is seeking a
      talented female singer to replace a long-time departing member.

      Shircago has been around for 12 years. We have performed throughout
      Chicagoland and beyond, including the East Coast. We have recorded a
      studio album and have been selected to appear on the first-ever Best
      of Jewish A Cappella (BOJAC) album. We have reached the semifinals of
      the National Harmony Sweepstakes twice.

      The ideal auditionee should have a good solo voice, be comfortable
      performing, be at least somewhat familiar with Jewish music, and be at
      least somewhat familiar with a cappella music.

      If you'd like to sing new and traditional Jewish music, have some fun,
      and make a few bucks doing it, drop us a line!

      For more information, check out our website at
      http://www.shircago.com/, reply to this message, or call us at
      773-665-1234.