AcappellaFest Tix NOW ON SALE

  • gregvaden
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2008
      PRESS RELEASE

      The Midwest's newest showcase of a cappella is coming back to
      Chicagoland for its 2nd year! If you missed our exciting inaugural
      show in 2007, you do not want to miss it this time around!

      WHAT: AcappellaFest 2008

      Featuring:
      - elmoTHUMM, 2006 Chicago Regional Harmony Sweepstakes Champions
      - Vocal Chaos, 2007 Chicago Regional Harmony Sweepstakes 2nd Runner-Up
      - An Octave Above, 2008 and 2005 Chicago Regional Harmony Sweepstakes
      1st Runner-Up; 2006 2nd Runner-Up

      More groups TBA

      WHEN: Sunday, September 21, 7:00PM

      WHERE: Schaumburg Prairie Center for the Arts in Schaumburg, IL

      COST: $20 door / $15 advance and students (*** ON SALE 7/22 ***)

      To purchase tickets and for more info please visit
      www.acappellafest.com

      Questions? Please e-mail info [at] acappellafest [.] com or call
      815.301.3032

      This event is once again co-produced by elmoTHUMM and Vocal Chaos