AcappellaFest 08

  • gregvaden
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2008
      YES - AcappellaFest 08 IS happening. Mark your calendars for Sunday,
      Sept. 21, 2008 again at the Prairie Center in Schaumburg, IL. It will
      again be hosted by Vocal Chaos and elmoTHUMM and include An Octave
      Above with other groups and guests TBA.

      Tickets will be available soon at www.AcappellaFest.com and will cost
      $15 online, $20 at the door.

      We look forward to including vocal jazz, barbershop, and anything else
      we can find to this years event and we hope you will too.

      See you in Sept.
      Greg Vaden
      elmoTHUMM
      AcappellaFest Co-Producer