Looking to build a Chicago based a cappella group! (Chi-town)

  • Trevor Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2008
      Hello all!

      I am looking for all voice parts to build a pop/jazz/rock a cappella
      group here in the city. To begin this adventure, I need to find people
      are not only interested in helping me create the group, but also help
      with running it. As for myself, I am an experienced Bari/Tenor,
      arranger, composer and director. I can read and write music and have
      comparable piano skills. I am highly motivated to arrange/direct an a
      cappella group here in Chicago, I just need the voices and a little
      help. That's where you come in!

      Past a cappella experience, piano skills, arranging skills,
      sightreading skills, basketball skills are all helpful but not necessary!

      Hope to hear from you soon!

      Trevor