elmoTHUMM Update

  • gregvaden
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2008
      Hello All - elmoTHUMM is headed to Mackinac Island for this years Lilac
      Festival this weekend but we'll be headed back to Chicago for
      AcappellaFest 08 Sunday, Sept. 21 again in Schaumburg. Until then -
      check out our new video promo complete with a few clips from
      AcappellaFest 07.

      http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?
      fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=35642041

      ENJOY and please leave us your feedback. - Greg Vaden, eT
    • gregvaden
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 20, 2009
        Hello Chicago (and everyone else listening in):

        Greg from elmoTHUMM here. So, it's been a busy few weeks for us here
        in Michigan. elmoTHUMM has been added as a headliner for SingStrong
        (SingStrong.org). We look forward to working with Blue Jupiter,
        Eclipse, and the rest of the SingStrong gang. We have also added
        another theater show in Three Rivers, MI. The Riviera Theater
        (trriviera.com) is a couple hrs. drive from Chicago but hey, we're
        willing to meet you half way (between Detroit & Chicago) so that's
        saying something.

        That's it for now. Good luck EVERYONE at this years Sweeps. We've
        got a corperate gig that night so I'm sorry to say I'll be missing it
        this year. PLEASE - if you have friends or family in or near Reston,
        VA or Three Rivers, MI tell them to come check out our show and say
        HELLO.

        Details for this years AcappellaFest should be forthcoming soon.
        Take Care:
        Greg Vaden
        elmoTHUMM
        www.YouTube.com/user/elmoTHUMM