The Nylons in St. Charles

  • Andy Blanco
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2008
      Hey all,

      Just a quick heads-up that there are still good seats available for next week's Nylons show at the Arcada Theater in downtown St. Charles.  I've heard rumors of time off and retirements, so catch them now while you still can.  I was at last December's show in Elgin and it might possibly be the best they've sounded in the 16 years I've been going to see them.  If you haven't checked out their new bass, Tyrone Gabriel, now's your chance; this guy is fantastic.

      Here's the link!

      Be well,
      Andy