America's Got Talent Chicago auditions

  • A Cappella News
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2008
      I received a call today from Tyree, the casting producer for America's
      Got Talent, who is particularly looking for a cappella groups to
      perform in their next season's shows.

      As a special consideration to a cappella groups there is a way that
      groups can schedule a private audition time without having to go thru
      the usual "cattle call".

      Interested groups can email her directly at - tyreemclyn@...
      In the subject line put - "John Neal of Singer.com"

      Chicago - March 17th
      Navy Pier
      600 E. Grand Ave
      Chicago, IL 60611