Seeking Singers for Quartet!

  • Got Spit?
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 6:24 AM

      Hello a cappella fans!

      I'm looking to form an a cappella quartet!  All voice-types welcome!  Here's the info!

      About the group:

      My hope is to form a professional-grade a cappella quartet that performs a wide variety of music!  Doo Wop, Motown, jazz, contemporary, maybe even originals if we write any!  I would like to get it up and running relatively quickly and actively start seeking paid gigs.  I already have leads on some gigs that are well-paid and possibly long-term, though may require a bit of travel!

      About the singers:

      First, must be able to hold their own easily against other voices.  Must also be able to blend and solo well.  I'm not looking for fantastic sight-readers or someone who can pick out an augmented major seventh when they hear it.  But I would like you to be able to just learn quickly and be dedicated.  Nothing too hard, just have the basic skills to sing a cappella music!  Easy, right?  Flexible schedules would be helpful to get things moving as far as rehearsing and perfoming.

      About me:

      I'm a bass/baritone.  i have quite a bit of a cappella experience.  I've been performing semi-professionally and professionally for about 4 years now.  It's kind of a goal of mine to try and officially make a living doing this.  I'm also a vocal percussionist.  I've hired myself out to groups and events in the area as a VP and also teach vocal percussion lessons.

      Let's see...what else?  Well, if you want to know more, send me and e-mail at spgvp@... !

      Take care!