eT says Hello

  • gregvaden
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      First off, HAPPY NEW YEAR. Greg Vaden from elmoTHUMM here. Still
      looking for Midwest groups wanting to get involved with AcappellaFest
      held in Schaumburg, IL.

      We are still hoping to expand the event into multiple shows with
      multiple performers if we can find the right groups for the job (I use
      "job" figuratively(?) here).

      Let us know what's up and send us your thoughts and ideas. GV, eT