The "APPLAUSE" Show ...Final Broadcast on THN...The Harmony Network

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2007
      Hi Guys and Gals,

      Well, here it is, after 10 years and 8 months of continuous broadcasting of barbershop music and accappella music to a worldwide audience, the award winning APPLAUSE Show will broadcast it's final show tonight from 7-11:00 PM Eastern Time.

      I can not tell you the emotions that have been going through my head as we have approached this evening.  So many shows (almost 600), so many special shows, so many guests in the studio (more than 4o groups since 1997) ans so many new artists or CD's that were introduced.  I have been overwhelmed with the thoughts of almost 11 years of continuous broadcasting if all vocal harmonies all the time.

      Tonight we will be playing some of my favorite artists and talking about the last 10 1/2 years. We will also have a special section of Gary's favorite holiday music.  I hope you will tune it to www.villageradio.com and join Gary Rush and I in the studio. And THANK YOU for all of the joy you have brought me over the years.  I have truly loved every minute that I was in the studio with you!

      Don't forget to check out the Silent Auctions at www.harmonize.com/thn and see what bids are leading.  Only three days left...then the winners will be announced.

      The FINAL BROADCAST OF THN will be this Sunday from 6PM till 11PM... Please tune in to a very special "Goodbye" with all of the show hosts that made THN the success it was.  We love you all.

      In Harmony,

      Rich Taylor, Proud Host of The "APPLAUSE" Show