The APPLAUSE Show, Playlist for Nov.29, 2007 1st Holiday show

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2007
      Hi Gang,

      Here is the Playlist for The "APPLAUSE" Show last Thursday.  This was the first of the four Holiday Shows we will have on The "APPLAUSE" Show leading up to December 20th, our typical "Christmas eve Show".

      We hope you will tune in each Thursday from 7 - 11:00 PM Eastern time at www.villageradio.com.  This is such a beautiful time of the year and the music is very special.

      A reminder, if you are in the New York City area anytime between now and Christmas Eve, be sure to get to the South Street Seaport on Friday evening, Saturday afternoon, or Sunday afternoon to se the "Singing Christmas Tree" performed by The Big Apple Chorus.  Each year the Big Apple Chorus brings barbershop harmony to tens of thousands of New Yorkers and tourists as the "Singing Christmas Tree". THN,...the Harmony Network applauds the BAC for this incredible yearly public relations feat!

      Well here they are, the artists who bring Holiday Cheer to our show:
      FOUR SHADOW - That Time of Year; Christmas Soup; Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
      PACIFIC CHORUS- Caroling, Caroling; I'll Be Home For Christmas; Sleep Well, Little Children
      PANACHE- Winter Medley; Baby It's Cold Outside; Winter Wonderland
      CHAPTER 6- Sleigh Ride; Christmas Time Is Here; Carol of the Bells;This Christmas
      AMBASSADORS OF HARMONY- Toyland; Hanukkah Medley; Betelemehu(Nigerian Christmas Song)
      VOICES OF LIGHT- I Wander As I Wonder; Still, Still,  Still; Snowfall
      RICH TONES- Happy Holidays/Holiday Season; Jingle Bell Jazz; Christmas Shoppin Blues; Feast of Lights
      RETURN TO ZERO- Snowfall Medley; Carol of the Bells; When The Meadow Was Bloomin'
      GRANITE STATESMEN CHORUS- Blue Christmas; The Secret of Christmas; Silent Night
      BIG APPLE CHORUS- Jingle Bells; You're A Mean One Mr. Grinch; Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer
      RAMAPO SPOTLIGHT CHORUS- Christmas Was Meant For Children; Hanukkah
      GAS HOUSE GANG- Pa A Pan; Merry Christmas Darling; Carol of the Bells
      NEW TRADITION CHORUS- Let It Snow; In The First Light; I Have Seen The Light
      THE COATS- Holiday Countdown; Mr. Grinch; Winter Wonderland;The Warmth Of Christmas
      M-PACT- Caroling Caroling; Christmas Time Is Here; Snowfall
      THE VOCAL MAJORITY- It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas/Pine Cones and Holly Berries;
           Baby It's Cold Outside; I Wonder What You're doing For Christmas; Sleigh Ride/Jingle Bells
      ALLEY CATS-A Christmas Long Ago; Sleigh Ride; Feliz Navidad; Let It Snow.

      There you have it,  more than 50 great holiday songs for you listening pleasure.  If you have holiday music and you do not see it here, we MAY NOT HAVE YOUR CD'S....SO GO TO THE WEBSITE AT www.harmonize.com/applause show and check out "Music Submission"  get the CD's to us this week and we can play them the last two shows.

      Thanks for your support.  In Harmony;

      Rich Taylor, Host of The "APPLAUSE" Show