Forming New Professional Chicagoland Quartet

  • spgvp
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2007
      Hey all!

      I am a Vocal Percussionist/Bass/Baritone in the Chicago area, looking
      to form a new, professional a cappella quartet. My goal is to have
      this new group be a full-time thing if all goes well. I am looking for
      the best combination of voices, personalities, so I'm currently looking
      for all voice-parts, male or female. My goal is to have a group that
      sings doo wop, motown, some more contemporary stuff, etc. Basically I
      want it to be a group that can match performance value with
      musicality. If all goes well, some travel, possibly somewhat long-term
      could be required. Looking to perform at such venues as theme parks,
      cruise ships, fairs, schools, private events, and more. If you'd like
      to know more, or hear samples of what I've done so far to get a feel
      for things, please contact me at spgvp@... .

      ~Got Spit?~