AcappellaFest 08

  • gregvaden
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
      Hey all you a cappella crazies:

      Start sending us your ideas for AcappellaFset 08. Who you'd like to
      see??? When you'd like to see them??? Where you'd like to see them???

      We are hoping to expand the event to 2 days - Sat. night and a Sun.
      matinee. Good Idea??? Same groups both shows or NOT??? Would you try
      to attend BOTH???

      Please let us know what YOU think and let us know if you attended
      AcappellaFest 07 or NOT.

      Thanks and hope to see you at AcappellaFest 08.
      Greg Vaden
      elmoTHUMM
    • gregvaden
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2008
        YES - AcappellaFest 08 IS happening. Mark your calendars for Sunday,
        Sept. 21, 2008 again at the Prairie Center in Schaumburg, IL. It will
        again be hosted by Vocal Chaos and elmoTHUMM and include An Octave
        Above with other groups and guests TBA.

        Tickets will be available soon at www.AcappellaFest.com and will cost
        $15 online, $20 at the door.

        We look forward to including vocal jazz, barbershop, and anything else
        we can find to this years event and we hope you will too.

        See you in Sept.
        Greg Vaden
        elmoTHUMM
        AcappellaFest Co-Producer