upcoming show

  • clown74@musician.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2001
      On Saturday, June 23, 2001, Voices 2 Go, a new acapella ensemble will
      be debuting at Swedish Days' Concerts at Noon in Geneva, Illinois.
      Anybody interested in coming out to view some Chicago Western
      Suburban talent, feel free to join us for a casual, "outdoor-cafe-
      style" concert. We will located at the old Courthouse on South 3rd
      Street in Geneva, Illinois. The concert will begin at approximately
      12:00 p.m. and last for about 2 hours.

      Voices 2 Go is an acapella ensemble, however, on this particular day,
      we are mixing in some accompanied solos as well as some duets.

      To get a glimps of Voices 2 Go, you can catch us at
      www.voices2go.org. Here you can find out more information on our up-
      and-coming gigs, contact the group directly, meet our 8 members,
      listen to clips from previous shows, and view pictures of the group.

      Our site is also linked to the Geneva Swedish Days site, so if you
      are intersted in coming out, you can find out what else is happening
      on Saturday. Directions to the site should also be posted.

      Heather Lambert
      Voices 2 Go