June news

  • johnlink@con2.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2001
      June news
      Here's the recent news about my music and about my Feldenkrais practice.

      John Link

      My Music

      This month I've added two new features to my music page at mp3.com. First, There is now an audio welcome message from me. Just click on one of the links near the top of the page (under the "HELLO" that changes colors) to hear my message. http://www.mp3.com/JohnLinkVocalQuintet

      Second, you can now buy my CD "Live at Saint Peter's" with your Mastercard or Visa through PayPal. Or if you prefer, just click on the following link:

      Here is an excerpt from a new testimonial by a recent buyer of "Live at Saint Peter's":

      "This is not the usual scat thing.." -Delilah

      Here's a short review from the first issue of the eSoundz Reporter:

      "The inspired works of the John Link Vocal Quintet captivate an audience from the very first note. The mastery of the combined classical/jazz influence, rendered by guitar and voice, makes its presence felt in their release of Live at Saint Peter's."

      If you're already enjoying "Live at Saint Peter's", then please tell your friends about it and how to buy their own copies. If you haven't yet bought your copy, you are in for a treat! Click here to find out more and to hear selections from the CD: http://www.mp3.com/JohnLinkVocalQuintet.

      My Feldenkrais Practice

      Besides being a musician, I'm also a teacher of the Feldenkrais Method, teaching groups in classes and individuals privately. My clients come to me for help with a variety of issues, including but not limited to the following:

              Repetitive stress injuries
              Difficulty breathing
              Chronic pain
              Headaches
              Backaches
              Posture
              Voice (speech and singing)

      Group and private lessons are pleasurable, fun, interesting experiences that lead to improvements in function and comfort. To learn more, visit http://www.mp3.com/JohnLinkFeldenkrais. It is almost certainly the case that you, or someone that is close to you, could benefit greatly from group or individual lessons with me (or with one of my colleagues throughout the world).