THE BOBS - a call to pack the house for important VIPS in Chicago!!!!

  • Brynne Bob Whitney
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2007
      HEY, CHICAGO VOCAL MUSIC FANS!!!!

      Last week I posted about The Bobs' upcoming shows at the Lakeshore Theater 10/25 and 10/26.

      Since then, we've been informed that folks from Montreal's prestigious International Comedy Festival, JUST FOR LAUGHS  will be attending the Chicago show on Thursday, 10/25 to see the band.

      So here's the shameless appeal:   if you haven't yet decided which night to come, please come on  Thursday - and bring EVERYONE YOU KNOW, as well as their loudest laughs and applause-producing appendages!!!    :  )

      The new tunes (about 80% of the show) are AMAZING and if you haven't heard Dan Bob Schumacher, ya need to!!!

      Again, thanks so much for your continued support of The Bobs-

      Brynne Bob Whitney
      Assistant Bob

      The Bobs in Concert 10/25 and 10/26 at 8pm - $20
      THE LAKESHORE THEATER  (yup, that's clickable)
      The theater is located at 3175 N. Broadway on the south east corner of Belmont/Broadway in East Lakeview.
      Box Office 773-472-3492