Vocal Chaos is seeking a new Vocal Percussionist

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2007

      If there are any people out there who like to spit all over other people and get applauded for it, we're looking for you.

      Vocal Chaos is on the search for a new vocal percussionist. If you think you've got what it takes to join us, please contact us at auditions@.... Ideally, candidates can hold their own singing as well, so please let us know what part you sing when you contact us.

      Vocal Chaos is an all-male contemporary a cappella group out of Chicago. We're a fun group of guys who love to sing. You can find out more about us at www.vocalchaos.com.

      Tim Gallagher
      Vocal Chaos