Seeking Studio Singers for Hire

  • Primarily A Cappella
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2007
      Seeking Studio Singers for Hire Special Notice to all Vocal Groups!

      MasterWerkz is a Chicago based music publisher, concentrating on writing for Film/TV.

      We are searching for new Chicago area vocal talent to be hired to record vocals on current projects.

      We are also interested in finding new singer/songwriting talent for consideration in future projects.

      I have attached two PDF?s, each a single page poster.

      I would appreciate your printing/posting both and if possible, forwarding them by email to any special singers or writers you feel we should seriously consider.

      You are welcome to call any time with questions or suggestions.  I really appreciate your assistance in our search.

      Thank you.

      Regards,
      William Messner

      http://www.MasterWerkz.com (BMI)