elmoTHUMM says "THANK YOU"

  • gregvaden
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2007
      Hey folks - Greg from elmoTHUMM here. Jeff was right - What a
      night!!! The guys and I want to thank everyone that attended the
      show. Jeff and I put AcappellaFest together for you and hope that you
      will continue to support the event in the years to come. To all those
      folks that pitched in, thanks for you help and support.

      Our special thanks goes out to Home Free, Almost Recess and of course,
      Scott Leonard. We hope you all had as much fun as we did.

      I hope to here from those of you that attended so we can start making
      plans for next years show and continue to make improvenments and make
      this a "must see" event for all a cappella fans. THANKS AGAIN, Greg