AcappellaFest: Thank you Chicago!

  • jeffvswearingen
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2007
      Oh what a night! AcappellaFest 2007 was a hit -- thanks to all of the
      support we received from fans around Chicagoland and a few that
      trekked across the country. The show also would not have been possible
      without the teamwork of the entire production staff. elmoTHUMM, Almost
      Recess, Home Free and Vocal Chaos truly put on a wonderful show that
      kept the audience smiling, clapping and asking for more. The song
      selection was oustanding, a few vocal percussionists showcased their
      talents and several prizes were given away. Scott Leonard was a guest
      who exemplified grace and kindness. From his vocal acrobatics on Stand
      By Me to his face time with fans, Scott made AcappellaFest 2007 a
      night to remember.
    • jim pretkelis