Come 1, Come All - AcappellaFest is HERE

  • gregvaden
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2007
      We gathered your thoughts, your input, your ideas and now it's here -
      AcappellaFest 07 in Schaumburg, IL. For those still not in the know,
      here are the details one last time:

      When - Sunday, Sept. 23, 2007 at 6:30pm
      Where - Schaumburg Prairie Center for the Arts
      Tickets - Available at www.AcappellaFest.com

      There are still GREAT seats available for the show and we hope you'll
      come on out and lend your support. A sell out this year could mean a
      two-day event for next year. It's time to get the Midwest back on the
      a cappella map.

      See ya at the show - Greg, elmoTHUMM