Re: AcappellaFest 07 - 1 WEEK AWAY

  • jeffvswearingen
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2007
      To add on to what Greg posted earlier this week...

      For those of you in the Chicagoland area, be sure to tune in this
      Friday morning, September 21st to WBEZ 91.5 FM. Vocal Chaos and
      AcappellaFest will be featured on the show "Eight-Forty-Eight" which
      begins at 9:00am. The show will air again at 8:00pm. You can also
      catch it online at http://www.wbez.org/Program_848.aspx, live or as a
      podcast.

      Remember, the show begins at 6:30pm and doors open at 6:00pm.

      Everything you need for information and tickets is available at
      www.acappellafest.com.

      See you on Sunday!

      --
      Jeff Swearingen