AcappellaFest 07 - 1 WEEK AWAY

  • gregvaden
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2007
      Well, this is it. The show is 1 week away. PLEASE HELP TO SPREAD THE
      WORD and on behalf of Home Free, Almost Recess, Vocal Chaos, Scott
      Leonard, and elmoTHUMM - we hope to see you there.

      Visit www.acappellafest.com for show information and to purchase your
      tickets today.

      THANK YOU
    • jeffvswearingen
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 18, 2007
        To add on to what Greg posted earlier this week...

        For those of you in the Chicagoland area, be sure to tune in this
        Friday morning, September 21st to WBEZ 91.5 FM. Vocal Chaos and
        AcappellaFest will be featured on the show "Eight-Forty-Eight" which
        begins at 9:00am. The show will air again at 8:00pm. You can also
        catch it online at http://www.wbez.org/Program_848.aspx, live or as a
        podcast.

        Remember, the show begins at 6:30pm and doors open at 6:00pm.

        Everything you need for information and tickets is available at
        www.acappellafest.com.

        See you on Sunday!

        --
        Jeff Swearingen