Tonight on The "APPLAUSE" Show THN...The Harmony Network

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2007
      Hi Gang,

      Tonight we will be a continuation of our show last week when we explored some of the great music contained in the famous "Book" as the THN staff affectionately calls it.  This is the historical compilation of music from the Historical Project of the Southwestern District of the Barbershop Harmony Society.  This compilation completed in 2003 has some music that has never been released before and we assure you all that you will enjoy the music from this collection.

      Everyone who listens in can thank Grady Kerr from Dallas who completed this project for the District in 2003 and who shared a copy of the project with THN...The Harmony Network.  So join us tonight at www.villageradio.com from 7PM to 11PM Eastern time for this week's edition of The "APPLAUSE" Show.

      THN...The Harmony Network is a listener supported venture.  We are in the middle of a fund drive where we need to raise $8500.00 to meet the financial and operational goals of the Network.  We are looking for 175 people to donate $50.00 or more and to date, we have received donations from 24 people and have reached a total of $4200.00.  We have been able to pay our past due bills and pay part of the fee we owe to Regional Broadcasting Corporation, our landlord.  If we are unsuccessful in raising the remaining $4000.00, we will broadcast our shows until the money runs out and then have to shut the Network down.

      Won't you take time today and make a donation to THN...The Harmony Network.  All donations are tax deductible because the Network is a 501C3 organization.  We believe there are at least 175 people, groups, acappella ensembles, choruses, chapters, districts, regions or barbershop execeutives who can see the value in what we are doing.  Won't you join those who have already donated and help THN move ahead to a 24/7 broadcast?

      You can donate through Paypal at www.paypal.com and use the address of the2004thn@aol as the address to which you are sending the donation, or you can mail your check or money order to :THN...The Harmony Network, 41 Watchung Plaza #222, Montclair, NJ 07042.  All gifts are gratefully appreciated and acknowledged.

      Thanks for tuning in.  Our TOLL-FREE Phone Number is 1-877-846-7664 and you can join the chatroom at www.starchat.net and then accessing the BBSHOP chat room.

      In Harmony,

      Rich Taylor, Host of The "APPLAUSE" Show