Re: [Chicago-acappella] Re: AcappellaFest '07 Update

  • Loring Harrop
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2007
      With all due respect, Upper Midwest seems to be a relative term.

      Don't suppose you'd all like to swing by the Twin Cities after the show for an encore?

      confunktion <confunktion@...> wrote:
      Having seen all of these groups live, I highly recommend going to
      see this show. It's rare that the Upper Midwest gets a show like
      this, so don't miss your chance to see these great groups if you're
      in the area.

      With much respect and props,
      A big elmoTHUMM, Home Free, Almost Recess, Vocal Chaos and Scott
      Leonard fan.

      (a.k.a. Paul from Nightwatch)

      --- In Chicago-acappella@yahoogroups.com, "gregvaden"
      wrote:

      > Hello ALL - Greg from elmoTHUMM here. Jeff and I appreciate the
      > solid support we've recieved for AcappellaFest coming Sept. 23 to
      the
      > Schaumburg Prairie Center for the Arts. Here are the answers to
      many
      > of your questions:
      >
      > The Show - AcappellaFest happening Sunday, Sept. 23, 2007 at 6:30pm
      > The Place - Schaumburg Prairie Center for the Arts
      > Performers - Vocal Chaos, elmoTHUMM, Home Free, & Almost Recess
      > Special Guest - Rockapella front-man, Scott Leonard
      > Additional info INCLUDING TICKETS - www.acappellafest.com
      > Want to help SPONSOR the event - greg@...
      > Want to help PROMOTE the event - jeff@...
      >
      > Also, if you are an a cappella group or an a cappella related
      > business that would like to have a table available in the lobby to
      > sell and promote your products and services, please contact Greg
      at,
      > once again, greg@... for details and cost.
      >
      > YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT IS APPRECIATED _ THANK YOU!
      > Greg
      > elmoTHUMM

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings: