CONCERT JUNE 1, 8:00

  • Noel_Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2001
      Dear Friends of Golosa,

      LET OUR PROCLAMATION GO OUT ACROSS THE LAND!!!

      Golosa's final concert of the academic year will take place this Friday,
      June 1, at 8:00 pm in the Coulter Lounge of International House in Hyde
      Park. We will present a program of Russian folksongs from the provinces of
      Archangelsk and Buryatia which are guaranteed to bring a smile to your
      face. No previous knowledge of Russian is required to enjoy these songs.

      International House is located at 1414 E. 59th Street, just east of the
      University of Chicago Campus. The Coulter lounge is on the first floor of
      the building in the southeast corner. Turn right down the main hallway
      after entering, and follow it to the end.

      There is no fee for admission to this concert, but a voluntary donation
      will be requested as we are trying to raise money to help finance our
      upcoming trip to Moscow and Siberia.

      The program will be approximately one hour in length. For more information
      please contact the Program Office of International House at 773-753-2275
      or email them at i-house-programs@...

      Please join us for our last concert of the year!

      Noel Taylor, director, Golosa, U of C Russian Choir