THN...The harmony Network...Update on Building Blocks

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      Hi gang,

      I want to thank the following folks who have stepped up to the plate and made donations to our Fund Raising Drive.  This brings us to 23 out of the 175 people or groups we need to meet our goals. We are frustrated that the donations have not been more.  Our deadline is approaching (August 15th) and if we can not reach our goal by that time, we will continue to broadcast as long as we can and then we will have to close down the Network.

      Thanks with all our heart to this week's Building Blocks:
          Tom Meier
          The Frazer Family, Chuck, Judy, Colin and Blaire (Colin sings with the Rahway Valley Jerseyaires in NJ)
          Lloyd Ellen Thomas
          Doug Brown, President of Paradigm Associates, Rahway, NJ
          Christine White, Albuquerque, N.M.

      I promised to keep you aware of where THN...The Harmony Network was in their current drive to raise $8500.00 to meet the challenge of broadcasting 24 hours a day/7 days a week, to purchase some needed equipment and to improve the quality of the broadcasts to you, our listening audience.  If you believe in what we are doing, we need to ask you to make your donations now.

      We need a total of 175 people to make a donation of $50.00 or more during this drive.  We have written to the members of 11 discussion groups (you have been included) that are oriented to acappella music.  We have appealed to more than 450 groups that have had their music featured on our broadcasts (Are you or your group among them). And we have sent personal emails to the leaders of The Barbershop Harmony Society and the Regional Management Teams of the Sweet Adelines International( Are you one of those people?) More than  4500 people have read this appeal, and we thank the 23 who have responded.

      WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT NOW...WON'T YOU BECOME ONE OF THE "175" THAT WILL ALLOW US TO MEET OUR GOALS AND BECOME YOUR SOURCE FOR LIVE ACAPPELLA RADIO SHOWS?

      Please send your Tax Deductible Gift to THN...The Harmony Network, 41 Watchung Plaza #222, Montclair, NJ 07042; or go to www.paypal.com and send your gift to the2004thn@aol. com as the sending address.

      In Harmony,
      Rich Taylor
      Rich Taylor, President THN...The Harmony Network
      "All Vocal harmony...All The Time"
      Present shows
      Monday 7-11 PM -Monday Night With Joaner
      Tuesday- 7-11 PM - The Best of Both Worlds
      Thursday - 7-11 PM - The "APPLAUSE" Show
      Sunday - 7-11 PM - Sunday Night Showcase