Re: Westminster Chorus on "America's Got Talent"

  • Debbi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2007
      The following came from Russ Squires who belongs to Westminster..

      Don't forget to watch The Westminster Chorus this Tuesday night on
      America's Got Talent on NBC. The show runs from 8-10, but the rumor
      is
      we are about half way through the second hour, so stick with it. (Yes
      it is the "Chicago" auditions, but yes, we are on still on this
      Tuesday

      Being a barbershopper myself - I am really looking forward to this..
      Debbi B,Bass
      Spring Valley Chorus
      Breeze quartet

      --- In Chicago-acappella@yahoogroups.com, Russell Fletcher
      <rfletcher@...> wrote:

      > Many of you might enjoy the performance Tuesday night, 6/19, on
      NBC's "America's Got Talent" at 7:00 p.m. CDT featuring the 2006
      Barbershop Harmony Society silver medalist chorus from Westminster,
      CA - The Westminster Chorus. Not often that you get to see any
      barbershop on national television, say nothing of a hit show like
      this.