November 11 Shows in Peoria IL

  • Lora Powell
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2000
      The Heart of IL Chorus will have two shows on Saturday, November 11th. The
      matinee is at 2:30 and the evening show is at 8:00. We are a B+ chorus with
      a wonderful Master Director, Helen Peters who is also a Queen of Harmony.
      Rumors, the International Sweet Adelines Champs are the guest quartet.
      Tickets are $10 and can be purchased and the door at Illinois Central
      College's Performing Arts Center in East Peoria. There is an afterglow
      which costs $6, but tickets need to be purchased in advance for that to
      allow for enough food. If you'd like advance show tickets, please contact
      me individually at lpowell@... <mailto:lpowell@...> .

      Hope to see you there. You won't want to miss it!

      Lora