A Cappella Concert - June 23, 2001

  • SingLandry@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2001
      If you haven't heard the unique a cappella style of the Melodeers yet, check
      us out on June 23rd. You won't regret it! And our featured guest, PLATINUM
      will astound you. Visit our web sites for a preview of what's in store.
      Concert information is listed below.

      Melodeers <A HREF="www.melodeers.com">www.melodeers.com</A>
      PLATINUM <A HREF="www.ptplatinum.com">www.ptplatinum.com</A>

      Melodeers, 3-time Sweet Adelines International Chorus Champions, present…

      EXTRAVAGANZA 2001
      Saturday, June 23 - 3:00 & 7:00 p.m.
      North Shore Center for the Performing Arts, 9501 Skokie Blvd.
      (at Golf Road), Skokie, IL

      Special Guests
      PLATINUM
      2000 SPEBSQSA International Quartet Champions

      Also

      Taylor Street Union, 2001 Region 3 champions and several other top Regional
      quartets

      Tickets:
      3:00 p.m. $12 for adults, $10 for seniors and children 12 and under.
      7:00 p.m. $15. All seats are reserved.

      Order tickets at www.melodeers.com or call 1-800-ACA-PLLA (1-800-222-7552).

      The Melodeers are known for their "Pushing the Envelope" style of performance
      and usually work in their amazing sense of humor, that keeps audiences
      laughing and crying from coast to coast. This isn't your grandmother's
      barbershop, anymore!!

      Diane Landry, <A HREF="SingLandry@...">SingLandry@...</A>
      Tenor, On Stage! Quartet <A HREF="www.onstagequartet.esmartmusic.com">
      www.onstagequartet.esmartmusic.com</A>