Auditions

  • Dan Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2007
      Hey Everyone,
       Enertia, Chicago's newest all-male a cappella group, is currently seeking additional members for its 6-8 person ensemble specializing in pop, rock, jazz, ballads, and contemporary music.  We are committed to musical excellence, friendship, fun, and a sense of community.  We are supportive of LGBT culture and the Chicago a cappella scene as a whole.  All voice parts are welcome as well as vocal percussionists!   Prior singing experience is necessary, prior a cappella experience helpful but not necessary.  Rehearsal plan set at approximately once per week.  Contact Dan at 708-927-9319 or Craiger91@hotmail. com for more information or to set up an audition.