Vocal Chaos Auditions

  • Scott Townsend
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2001
      Fellow Acappella Singers in Chicagoland:

      Vocal Chaos, a nine-man Chicago-based rock/pop acappella group, has recently
      lost several members due to out-of-town job transfers. We are in the
      process of trying to re-fill our ranks. We sing classic and modern rock/pop
      acappella (with a few jazz chords here and there), and we rehearse on
      Thursday nights (8:30-10:30) in Lincoln Park.

      If you or someone you know would like to learn more about VC and/or schedule
      an audition, please reply to mscottt@... (don't omit the third
      consecutive "t" in the email address, or I won't receive it) or call Scott
      at 773\ 404-7312. Thanks.

      Scott Townsend
      Vocal Chaos, T1