Midwest A Cappella Event ***UPDATE***

  • gregvaden
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2007
      -Hello-

      The event seems to be shaping up for Sept./Oct.

      Venues of interest include the Schaumburg Prairie Center for the Arts
      (442 seats), Blizzard Theatre of ECC (662 seats), the North Shore
      Center and even the Arcada Theater (900 seats).

      I have invited individuals I think could be interesting for fans and
      performers alike to attend. They include Darren Rust, Jonathan
      Minkoff, Dr. Steve Zegree, Jennifer Barnes (Shelton), Dan Gregerman,
      and Scott Leanord to name a few. All in/from the Midwest. If YOU
      know others, invite them too!

      ***GROUPS***Let me know if you are interested in stage time. You
      tell me what you want to do and we'll see if we can't make it
      happen. I plan on securing the venue & production, payouts would be
      determined by the days success/failure so all groups would have a
      stake in making it a great day.

      Keep the e-mails coming...Greg Vaden, elmoTHUMM