Upcoming Chicago area a cappella shows

  • Andy Blanco
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 9:06 AM
      Hi all,

      Here's a couple I plan on attending in the greater Chicago area:

      April 14: Naturally 7 at the Raue Center in Crystal Lake, IL
      (it's a distance, but you should go anyway)
      April 25: House Jacks at the Elbo Room in Chicago (21 & over)
      (let's pack this place - what else do you have on a Wednesday?)
      May 3: The Nylons at the Overture Center in Madison, WI
      (yeah, it's far, but it's the Nylons!!!)

      I know there are a few Chapter 6 shows as well. I think they're
      hosting a vocal jazz competition at Niles North HS this month. I'm
      sure there will be a couple public Ac Rock shows as well. Doesn't
      look like Rockapella is making it to Chicago this summer. I notice
      there's a Kid Beyond show in Tiffin, OH on the calendar.

      Any other big shows I'm missing? Do/can/should I add them to the
      calendar?

      Andy