An A Cappella Event???

  • gregvaden
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2007
      It seems everyone is interested in more stage time. In 2002, I put
      together a show featuring Chapter 6, Fourth Avenue, and elmoTHUMM also
      at the North Shore Center for the Performing Arts but had little to no
      success getting people to show up. And it was a GREAT show I might add.

      I'd gladly be prepared to give it another go if we can get some folks
      on board that can help make the show a success. Perhaps a different
      venue??? Better advertising??? I'd like to think with 350+ members we
      could organize something that allows folks to hear more than 10 minutes
      of their favorite a cappella group.

      Let's kick it around in cyberspace a bit and see what we can come up
      with. The coasts have their Summits, I'd like to think we could do the
      same IF NOT BETTER right here in the Midwest!!!

      Greg Vaden
      elmoTHUMM