Please Vote!!!

  • Sean P. Gorecki
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2007
      Hey everyone!
      My name is Sean. I'm one of your friendly neighborhood Vocal
      Percussionists from Vocal Chaos (3rd Place at Chicago Sweeps this
      year), OMG!/Underground Sound, the Tone Rangers (The Break-Up) and
      currently helping out Scales Of Justice and Cary-Grove high schools
      Jazz Choir. I have a favor to ask of all the a cappella fans out
      there. this has nothing to do with a cappella, but it does have to
      do with the arts. My friend, Nick Mathis is an extremely talented
      individual as a singer, songwriter, special effects/make-up artist,
      actor, script-writer, and film maker. He has enter this contest
      hosted by TurboTax.com to write a rap and videotape a music video
      about TurboTax. If nothing else, I think you will get a big kick out
      of watching it. But here is the e-mail he sent to me and several of
      his friends.

      Hey, everybody!

      Some of you I've talked to recently, for some it's been a while! Hope
      everyone is doing well.

      To keep it short, I need your help. I entered two contests and right
      now is the voting period for contest #1: The Tax Rap

      If you go here ...

      http://youtube.com/contest/TheTaxRap&results_all=true?goto=107

      ... and vote for #107, I'll be in the running for $25,000, which, as
      most of you know, I need desperately to make my first film.

      Thanks for your help! I really appreciate it.

      -Nicko

      So please go to the URL listed and vote. I promise it's quick and
      easy and entertaining!

      ~Sean~